With Motostew’s access to all of the top manufacturers and best off-road parts around, you’d expect anything they build would be pretty wild — and the Motostew Jeep does not disappoint. This awesome orange 2011 JK Unlimited Sport is pretty extreme – it’s hard not to stare!
- Custom front and Rear 7 Bar Offroad coil over and bypass conversion.
- Front Fox Double bypass and coilovers. These offer a smooth ride on and off the road – also really helps absorb those desert whoop sections.
- Rear Fox coilovers.
- 7 Bar Offroad kit. This required some cutting of the factory spring buckets and shock mounts, but it’s worth it if you want that smooth off road ride.
- Tires: 37″ Maxxis Trepadors. Awesome tire – quiet on the street and sticky in the rocks.
- Teraflex longarm – hands down one of the best upgrades. It makes the ride quality fantastic.
- Currie G2 Dana 60 axles with ARB lockers. These things are massive, practically indestructible, and offer bulletproof performance. The price may be on the high side, but it’s well worth the cost.
- Adams driveshafts support the JK and are an absolute must. Plus, the manufacturer offers superior customer service.
Body and Appearance Upgrades
- It once ran with a GenRight Trail Series aluminum front bumper (#FBB8240) – which looked awesome and was very lightweight — and GenRight aluminum rear bumper (#RBB8220) which offered weight reduction and was a great fit.
- The JK has since gotten customized 7Bar Offroad bumpers. These were a challenge to design and build but ultimately came out great — easily one of the best looking and functioning setups around.
- Poison Spider aluminum flares really set off the look and are a great product for the JK.
- The Synergy hood louvers get a ton of attention and offer lots of function.
- Widely considered to the be the best shade on the market, this Jeep rocks the Spider Web Shade.
- Don’t waste your time with anything other than Truck Lite LED headlights — these lights are a must!
- The Trek Armor Seat Covers offer a great fit and feel — not to mention they’re a breeze to clean and look great.
- One of the coolest interior upgrades is the ARB Fridge. It’s at a higher price point than other units, but it’s a great fridge/freezer.
- A custom roll cage keeps the passengers much safer in a roll over scenario.
- The Spod switch panel upgrade is an essential modification — easy to install and makes wiring painless.
- Watch out for this JK because it has a Ripp Supercharger. Installation was straightforward, and the front mounted intercooler looks awesome and gets a lot of attention — as you can imagine!