Author’s Note: The lift kit guide is no longer available for download.
Buying a good lift kit is often a very complex process that involves lots of research, consideration, and comparing. Making the wrong decision comes with quite a few consequences you’ll want to avoid. The “wrong” lift kit can ruin ride quality, reduce vehicle capabilities, and waste lots of money. Because of this, we created a comprehensive guide for lift kit shoppers.
The Official Motostew 4×4 Lift Kit Buyer’s Guide is not intended to recommend specific brands — it’s an insight on each type of kit, complete with in-depth information on each. From our expertise and perspective, you’ll learn how the kits work, pros and cons, and buying advice.
Here’s what you’ll find by section:
- Common misconceptions about lift kits that debunk myths floating around the web
- Pros and cons of the different types of lift kits
- How to combine different types of suspension kits
- Picking out the best kit for your application
- Advice on components and troubleshooting associated with lift kits
- Final lift kit buying advice
What’ll you’ll get from this guide is that there has to be balance between what you want, what you need, and your budget. By using this guide, you’ll get the facts, advice from experts, and all of the knowledge you need to get the best lift kit for your application at the best value.